Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Wireless Diagnostic Interface
Wireless Diagnostic Interface

2862 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2014-08-22 04:15:58

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    garutech
    2014-07-28 03:43:37
     Dear Autel support , kindly give me more information about the Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) i have gone hrough the net to get information about how this realy work.  http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/J2534%20Pass%20Through/537.jhtml

i have some question...

1. does this device work with pcs without the maxisys display ?
    2. if one decided to buy this hardware only , is there any sw that can be installed on a tablet got from another source. will it work same feature like buying wth maxisys display. 
    3. what is the importance of this hardware aside being a communication carriage . 
    4. does it work on pc ( laptop) ? where is the sw screen shot.
    5. can i have a screen shot of how the software will look like on a pc .
    6. does it come with any accesories like the OBD1 cable set. 

thanks  

•   Level 6   
    (435) points
    mitch

2014-08-05 09:17:41 (Reply to:garutech)

To the best of my knowledge the interface you speak of is only to be used with the display unit. They have no diagnostic software to be used on a standalone pc. You can however use the interface from the maxisys pro which uses the maxiflash j2534 interface on a pc but it is only used for flashing that way not diagnostics. For diagnostics it still needs to be used with the display unit which contains the diagnostic suite.

•   Level 3   
    (93) points
    Surtburn

2014-08-05 19:17:05

Good luck getting tech support to give you an answer on this forum.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-08-22 04:15:58 (Reply to:garutech)

Hello. 

To use the J2534 on the laptop, first of all, please check if the software of original diagnostic tester installed on the laptop can support J2534. 
    If yes, you can install the driver for J2534 and then use J2534 with laptop to program.

The package box of J2534 does not include a OBDI cable. There is a list about accessories of J2534 on our website. You can log in our website to have a check. 
  Total1 Pages